Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Things I hate

...hate is a strong word. Whatever.

1. this haircut:
Sorry if we're friends and you have this haircut...I guess now you know how i really feel. Like...doesn't half of your head get really cold? what is the point? You can't wear a headband, you basically always have to wear it down to understand it. It looks good on...no one.

2. Nose-pickers at Clemons.

 Okay so I understand that sometimes your nose wants to dance because its got a little boogie in it. that's fine, happens to the best of us. But what makes you think its alright to start digging for gold when you have someone sitting directly in front of you?? You may think I'm just studying my life away, but its pretty damn hard to concentrate on the message of the gender roles in Much Ado about Nothing when you're feeling free as a bird and have all five fingers up your nostrils. and also it makes my life really uncomfortable. Like...What do I do? Do I stare at you with a disgusted look on my face? Because that makes me look kind of weird, being that i'm staring at you instead of doing my work. But realistically, my peripheral vision is so on point that even if my head is buried in my books, i'll still be able to see you from the corner of my eye. Litterally the worst kind of catch-22 (to study, or to watch someone pick their nose). Either way, this is not your home. This is Clemons library, i'm trying to do SERIOUS WORK. STOP KILLING MY STUDY GRIND...just kidding, who goes to Clem to get work done hahahaha...but actually though stop picking your nose. its gross.

3. Toby from Degrassi

...Ugh was't he just the worst?? There was literally nothing appealing about this kid.
EDIT: Just kidding. This kid was worse.
Rick the psyco. HE SHOT JIMMY (aka Aubrey "Drake" Graham) 

4. Vegetables
...probably should get over this one.

5. Rain
I know that we need it for the environment and for things to grow and such. But rain is seriously the most despicable form of precipation out there (if you were wondering, "mist" is second...you just can't dress for mist). It used to be because I had permed hair and rain/water/moisture always just made a mess of it. But now that i'm a natural girl (Thank you, Chris Rock), I realize its a more deep-seated issue. Rain depresses me like no other. If I wake up on a rainy morning, chances are I'll be inexplicable upset for the whole day. It usually starts with me not actually waking up and oversleeping because everything is gray and dark, so I just stay in bed and fall asleep again. It also gives rise to two other things I hate: waterlogged shoes and wet pant leg bottoms.

6. Baby-hands on regular sized people
Okay, hate is a strong word in this case. They just make me uncomfortable. But if we're friends and you have them, I've already explained it to you so we're cool. I can see past it. It isn't like a make or break thing ("Okay, so just show me your hands, and then I can verify that we are friends and not just frequent aquaintances").

8. Vomit
I. Cannot. Deal.

9. English Discussions
So many english majors, so many feelings...and a whole lot of bs-ing. As someone who can barely read/write/formulate original thoughts, I'm clearly not made for this kind of environment. I'm just not hipster enough for it *kanyeshrug* 

No comments:

Post a Comment